Friday, May 21, 2010

breakfast

So tomorrow I am having a belated birthday breakfast with 3 friends. I am anxious about it, because it will be the first time I have eaten food before midday in over a month.

I know that eating breakfast is normal and good. I know that it is exactly what my GP has been encouraging me to do for the last 3 weeks. But already I am doing battle in my head, wondering how to restrict the rest of the day to make up for the failure that will be tomorrow morning.

It makes me sad that it takes so much effort.

My birthday itself was earlier in the week ... and was celebrated with a couple of skim lattes and dinner, which was rice with tomato and kidney beans that A made.

I had my legs waxed rather than eating lunch. That makes so much sense doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment